Bedroom TV

Old January 28th 07, 12:32 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mel

Default Bedroom TV

Can anyone recommend a decent but cheap LCD or Plasma for a bedroom.

Something around say 23" or larger. Does not have to be HD ready although
would be nice.

Have googled around but there are so many. Just looking for some decent
recommendations.

TIA

Mel.

Gravity is a myth
The earth sucks

Old January 28th 07, 04:15 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Vaughan

Mel wrote:
Can anyone recommend a decent but cheap LCD or Plasma for a bedroom.

Something around say 23" or larger. Does not have to be HD ready
although would be nice.

Have googled around but there are so many. Just looking for some
decent recommendations.

TIA

Mel.

Gravity is a myth
The earth sucks

I can recommend the Toshiba WLT56 range. I bought my mother the 23 inch
23WLT56 a few months ago and it's been great. Very sharp picture, rich
colours, built in Freeview and a good price. I paid around 470 pounds for it
but I see that prices have now come down to around 430.00 - bargain!

Resolution is 1366 x 768, technically not HD ready but fine for SD. It
doesn't have HDMI in but does have component. I just connected it using RGB
Scart which was fine. DVD playback is superb.

There are other similar TVs by Panasonic etc but I think the Toshiba offers
the best value for money.