Analogue tuners and their future

Old January 27th 07, 08:30 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Peter Hayes

Default Analogue tuners and their future

DavidM wrote:

* Bill Wright wrote, On 27/01/2007 14:29:
"DavidM" wrote in message
Since replacing the VCR with a Freeview recorder we are unable to watch TV
recordings in the other rooms because it has no RF output.

I suppose you know you could use a modulator.

Yeah, I've been thinking about that. Maplin have one, and there's a
cheap one on eBay. It's annoying that I'll need another metre of SCART
cable and a power supply to do something so simple.

Just recycle your now redundant VCR as a modulator.

Peter