Nebula DigiTV question

Old July 19th 03, 10:27 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Steven

Default Nebula DigiTV question

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003, Paul writes:
On the Technical Info/Signal Quality dialog what the the BER bar mean? Its
the one next to strength and signal-to-noise ratio.

Bit Error Ratio

On Most of the channels i've tried the BER amount is really low like 0.0020
but on Radio 1 its quite high and the bar is half full. Should I be worried?
Still sounds perfect to me but thought I'd ask anyway.

It should be as low as possible really but I wouldn't have thought that
it mattered as much for radio channels as TV channels...
--
Steven
Remove NOSPAM to reply directly - thanks.