Philips Matchline TV userguide.......

Old January 2nd 07, 02:46 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Flump

Default Philips Matchline TV userguide.......

anyone know where I can get one from? I.m not sure of the exact model just
yet until I return back to my parents house.

Flump

Old January 2nd 07, 03:14 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dr Hfuhruhurr

Flump wrote:

anyone know where I can get one from? I.m not sure of the exact model just
yet until I return back to my parents house.

Flump

Once you've got the model number come back online and let us know.
There are plenty of manuals available online by you need to be
specific.

Doc

Old January 2nd 07, 03:51 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Flump

OK will do.

Thanks

Flump

Old January 2nd 07, 04:30 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Ian

In message , Flump
writes
anyone know where I can get one from? I.m not sure of the exact model just
yet until I return back to my parents house.

Flump

http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/d...&slg=ENG&sct=W
IDESCREEN_LARGE_29_32_SU&cat=TV_CONVENTIONAL_CA&se ssion=20070102122136_80
..177.115.106&grp=TV_GR&ctn=32PW9570/05&mid=Link_UserManuals&hlt=Link_User
Manuals
--
Ian
Old January 2nd 07, 05:56 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Flump wrote:
anyone know where I can get one from? I.m not sure of the exact model
just yet until I return back to my parents house.

It's a name they've used for about 20 years on many different models.

--
*Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Old January 2nd 07, 06:46 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
David

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
Flump wrote:
anyone know where I can get one from? I.m not sure of the exact model
just yet until I return back to my parents house.

It's a name they've used for about 20 years on many different models.

It is a name used by Philips to indecate thier top range, but I've not found
thier TV sets to be very great ones.
--
Regards,
David

Please reply to News Group

Old January 2nd 07, 10:39 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave Plowman (News)

Flump wrote:
anyone know where I can get one from? I.m not sure of the exact model
just yet until I return back to my parents house.

It's a name they've used for about 20 years on many different models.

It is a name used by Philips to indecate thier top range, but I've not
found thier TV sets to be very great ones.

My last one was a 28" 4:3 and it was very, very good. Apart from only
lasting 5 years or so before a major PS fault.

--
*You can't teach an old mouse new clicks *

Old January 2nd 07, 10:50 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Dave Plowman (News):

Flump wrote:
anyone know where I can get one from? I.m not sure of the exact
model just yet until I return back to my parents house.

It's a name they've used for about 20 years on many different
models.

It is a name used by Philips to indecate thier top range, but I've
not found thier TV sets to be very great ones.

My last one was a 28" 4:3 and it was very, very good. Apart from only
lasting 5 years or so before a major PS fault.

I have a 28" 16:9 pro-logic Philips, had it around 8 years now, and the
picture quality is excellent, not looking forward to it dying, as I've
not yet seen a TV made recently that has such a good picture. Friend
has a 28" 4:3 and that too is excellent picture quality and the picture
quality from his 36" 16:9 set is very good too, though admittedly not as
good as from my 28", but then they could simply be due to the fact it's
a bigger screen.

Old January 3rd 07, 08:44 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dr Hfuhruhurr

Flump wrote:
[...]

I've had a 32PW9525 trouble free for 6 years now and the picture is
simply unbeatable on SD broadcasts and DVD. Like you say, i'm not
looking forward to the day when it dies :-(

Doc