Under cupboard 'flip down'telly at Lidl

Old December 18th 06, 09:54 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Marky P

Default Under cupboard 'flip down'telly at Lidl

Has anyone been able to get hold of one of these? As advertised, they
had 7" LCD screen, DTT & DVD player for 149. I tried 3 branches
today and none even got them in!

Did get some digital body fat scales for 6.99 though :-)

Marky P

Old December 18th 06, 10:07 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
David

"Marky P" wrote in message
Has anyone been able to get hold of one of these? As advertised, they
had 7" LCD screen, DTT & DVD player for 149. I tried 3 branches
today and none even got them in!

Did get some digital body fat scales for 6.99 though :-)

Not all offers are available in all regions, to me it looks as if the
southern stores get the better offers.
You should go to the Lidl web site and enter your postcode this will give
you the offers at your local store.
You can sign up there for the notification of further offers.

--
Regards,
David

Please reply to News Group

Old December 18th 06, 10:14 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Max Demian

"Marky P" wrote in message

Did get some digital body fat scales for 6.99 though :-)

Does it reinsert the fat after it's sucked it out and weighed it?

--
Max Demian

Old December 18th 06, 12:27 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave Fawthrop

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:54:33 GMT, Marky P
wrote:

|Has anyone been able to get hold of one of these? As advertised, they
|had 7" LCD screen, DTT & DVD player for ?149. I tried 3 branches
|today and none even got them in!

You were first in the queue when the store opened?
That is the only way to get electronic stuff at Lidl.
Old December 18th 06, 12:53 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Bill (Adopt)

wrote:

|Has anyone been able to get hold of one of these? As advertised, they
|had 7" LCD screen, DTT & DVD player for ?149. I tried 3 branches
|today and none even got them in!

You were first in the queue when the store opened?
That is the only way to get electronic stuff at Lidl.

A tent, arctic clothing, a warm woolly hat, furry boots,
and a large flask of hot whatever are also recommended
for the early-worm queues at this time of year.

(Above goods may also be had from LiDL, on sale, annually,
every autumn)...

hh )

Bill ZFC

--
Adoption InterLink UK with -=- http://www.billsimpson.com/
Domain Host Orpheus Internet -=- http://www.orpheusinternet.co.uk/
Old December 18th 06, 02:28 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Zimmy

"Marky P" wrote in message
Has anyone been able to get hold of one of these? As advertised, they
had 7" LCD screen, DTT & DVD player for 149. I tried 3 branches
today and none even got them in!

Did get some digital body fat scales for 6.99 though :-)

Ah, you fell for the old trick then, get them in on some amazing deal (with
1 in stock) and then hope they buy some of your other crap.

Can't imagine why anyone would want to watch a DVD on a 7" in their kitchen
anyway, 'Delia's greatest recipies' or something?

Must be a great LCD panel though, it says 270 degree viewing angle - wow!
;-)

Old December 18th 06, 02:57 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Linker3000

Marky P wrote:
Has anyone been able to get hold of one of these? As advertised, they
had 7" LCD screen, DTT & DVD player for 149. I tried 3 branches
today and none even got them in!

Did get some digital body fat scales for 6.99 though :-)

Marky P

If you missed out they are generally available on eBay.
Old December 18th 06, 05:21 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Roger R

wrote:

|Has anyone been able to get hold of one of these? As advertised, they
|had 7" LCD screen, DTT & DVD player for ?149. I tried 3 branches
|today and none even got them in!

You were first in the queue when the store opened?
That is the only way to get electronic stuff at Lidl.

FWIW the Lidl store here in Bournemouth had a pile of 11 Silvercrest SL65-T
DTT set top boxes and a couple of CRT Tv's the other day with customers
showing no interest. In my limited experience, the boxes usually remain on
display for up to a fortnight before they are removed and the valuable
retail space they occupied is filled with something else.

The price for the set top box of 39.99 compares somewhat unfavourably with
their SL65 Satellite box (virtually the same thing) which sold for 29.99 on
its last outing about a month ago.

Roger R

Old December 18th 06, 05:29 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
norbert

"Linker3000" wrote in message
Marky P wrote:
Has anyone been able to get hold of one of these? As advertised, they
had 7" LCD screen, DTT & DVD player for 149. I tried 3 branches
today and none even got them in! Did get some digital body fat scales
for 6.99 though :-)

Marky P

If you missed out they are generally available on eBay.

I expect they will be cheaper still in the Lidl stores in the Border
region....

Old December 19th 06, 08:13 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
[email protected]

Marky P wrote:
Has anyone been able to get hold of one of these? As advertised, they
had 7" LCD screen, DTT & DVD player for 149. I tried 3 branches
today and none even got them in!

Did get some digital body fat scales for 6.99 though :-)

Marky P

With your skills, given some sticky back plastic, a couple of toilet
roll inners, a ceral packet and a pair of Val's old knickers, you
should be able to get an acceptable picture of the fat body scales!

Don't forget the gripfill though!