TV Link Plus Power Supply

Old December 14th 06, 03:23 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
[email protected]

Default TV Link Plus Power Supply

I need to add a power supply to my TV Link Plus, because installing it
in addition to the Global 4 way distribution amplifier I already have
supporting 4 TVs ( 2 with TV Link Magic Eye) has proved to be too much.

I could use an existing transformer from a mobile phone or something if
the rating is right to save buying the genuine article. I know the RF
Out power is 9 Volts - does anyone know the correct current consumption
for TV Link Plus (? 300 ma or something similar??)