DigiTV picture settings

Old July 19th 03, 04:33 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jaime

Default DigiTV picture settings

"Nigel Mercier " wrote in message
In uk.tech.digital-tv, Nigel Mercier wrote:

I change the Picture settings, in particular the Brightness, then later
close DigiTV down. When I open it again, it has remembered the *value*
of the setting, but doesn't apply it until I click the slider.

Am I missing something?

So, is it just me then?

I couldnt reproduce it here, seems to work fine for me (thats beta 8 btw).

Why dont you email Nebula about it.

Jaime