Need aerial installation in Mid Bedfordshire

Old December 14th 06, 07:25 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.local.bedfordshire,uk.local.hertfordshire
Ian

Default Need aerial installation in Mid Bedfordshire

I need to replace my 34-year old TV aerial and cable. Recommendations
for a good fitter in the Mid Beds area anyone?

--
Ian
Old December 14th 06, 02:44 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.local.bedfordshire,uk.local.hertfordshire

In message , ian writes
I need to replace my 34-year old TV aerial and cable. Recommendations
for a good fitter in the Mid Beds area anyone?

Terry at:
Hall aerials
Unit 1-3 Bury Walk
Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK41 0DU
01234 344 720

If he can't do it he will know some one who can, he manufactures as well
as fits aerials and knows his business.
Old December 14th 06, 09:37 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.local.bedfordshire,uk.local.hertfordshire
Marky P

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:44:08 GMT, Bill
wrote:

In message , ian writes
I need to replace my 34-year old TV aerial and cable. Recommendations
for a good fitter in the Mid Beds area anyone?

Terry at:
Hall aerials
Unit 1-3 Bury Walk
Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK41 0DU
01234 344 720

If he can't do it he will know some one who can, he manufactures as well
as fits aerials and knows his business.

I bought two u-bolts from him. Nice fella.

Marky P

Old December 15th 06, 12:42 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.local.bedfordshire,uk.local.hertfordshire
Bill Wright

"Marky P" wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:44:08 GMT, Bill
wrote:

In message , ian writes
I need to replace my 34-year old TV aerial and cable. Recommendations
for a good fitter in the Mid Beds area anyone?

Terry at:
Hall aerials
Unit 1-3 Bury Walk
Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK41 0DU
01234 344 720

If he can't do it he will know some one who can, he manufactures as well
as fits aerials and knows his business.

I bought two u-bolts from him. Nice fella.

Either you form an opinion of character very quickly or he only charged you
for the one.

Old December 15th 06, 06:47 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mark Carver

Marky P wrote:

I bought two u-bolts from him. Nice fella.

Marky, have you still got anything left in that tube of No More Nails ?

You could offer your services to the OP ? :-)

--
Mark
Old December 15th 06, 10:24 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Marky P

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 07:47:56 +0000, Mark Carver
wrote:

Marky P wrote:

I bought two u-bolts from him. Nice fella.

Marky, have you still got anything left in that tube of No More Nails ?

You could offer your services to the OP ? :-)

I dropped it & it burst :-(
Actually, I would never recommend myself to people I don't know very
well.

Marky P.

Old December 15th 06, 03:19 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.local.bedfordshire,uk.local.hertfordshire
Fishman >

On 2006-12-14, Bill wrote:
In message , ian writes
I need to replace my 34-year old TV aerial and cable. Recommendations
for a good fitter in the Mid Beds area anyone?

Terry at:
Hall aerials
Unit 1-3 Bury Walk
Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK41 0DU
01234 344 720

If he can't do it he will know some one who can, he manufactures as well
as fits aerials and knows his business.

Well ... he knows about aerials. But he is the source of one of my
favourite quotations of all time, when I asked him about antenna
groups and said I couldn't find out what I wanted on the web. His
reply? "There's nothing on that Internet."

--
"Other people are not your property."

If there's nothing on "that" internet why don't you try another one?

Old December 15th 06, 05:18 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Paul Ratcliffe

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:19:29 GMT, Fishman ((( wrote:

If there's nothing on "that" internet why don't you try another one?

Why is there only one internet? Surely somebody has invented a better one
somewhere?