future dvbt list for europe

Old December 13th 06, 08:30 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,alt.radio.digital
Patershol

Default future dvbt list for europe

http://users.fulladsl.be/spb13810/dvbt/

--
-- List of all transmissions in a certain language on SW (300+ languages !).
Also contains Euro/African AM

-- heeft je school ook soft van 15000 euro ??? -- (terwijl het gratis kan ??
http://www.lerarenforum.be/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4438
Old December 13th 06, 09:07 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Richard Evans

Patershol wrote:
http://users.fulladsl.be/spb13810/dvbt/

Looking at Crystal Palace, I'd say these are current transmissions, not
future.

Richard E.
Old December 13th 06, 09:13 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,alt.radio.digital
Richard Evans

Patershol wrote:
http://users.fulladsl.be/spb13810/dvbt/

Great Remove alt.radio.digital from the header, so I'm left wondering
where my reply went.

Old December 14th 06, 04:29 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
hwh

Patershol wrote:
http://users.fulladsl.be/spb13810/dvbt/

The information about frequencies for the Netherlands is mostly incorrect.

gr, hwh
Old December 14th 06, 08:23 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mark Carver

hwh wrote:
Patershol wrote:
http://users.fulladsl.be/spb13810/dvbt/

The information about frequencies for the Netherlands is mostly incorrect.

How did your analogue TV switch off go hwh ? Chaos, or your more usual
Dutch calm ?

Old December 14th 06, 04:46 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Usenet

Patershol wrote:
http://users.fulladsl.be/spb13810/dvbt/

Missing a few countries that have DVB-T