Torchwood moves to CBBC where it belongs

Old December 13th 06, 09:25 AM posted to rec.arts.drwho,uk.tech.digital-tv
Adrian B

Default Torchwood moves to CBBC where it belongs

"Pyriform" wrote in message

Interesting that you should worry about bad language but not about
violence...

I am. That's why the kids haven't been allowed to watch the majority.
Editing out the odd swear word is one thing, but most have been too violent
to let them watch. Of the two I edited, it wasn't just language I snipped.

Adrian

Old December 13th 06, 09:48 AM posted to rec.arts.drwho,uk.tech.digital-tv
Richard Oliver

Adrian B wrote:

Interesting that you should worry about bad language but not about
violence...

I am. That's why the kids haven't been allowed to watch the majority.
Editing out the odd swear word is one thing, but most have been too violent
to let them watch. Of the two I edited, it wasn't just language I snipped.

I am not suggesting what you are doing is wrong - but my children would
be curious to know what had been edited and doubtless spend time online
or with friends trying to see the cuts. I prefer not to edit programmes
- they are either seen uncut or the TV is switched off.
Old December 14th 06, 09:52 AM posted to rec.arts.drwho,uk.tech.digital-tv
Mark Carver

Dom Robinson wrote:

You edited the programme just to suit your kids? It must've taken far longer
to edit than it did to watch. You must've been short of things to do!

I'm all fingers and thumbs with this editing lark, I get our two
teenage lads to do such things instead.