have to return everything to currys?

Old July 19th 03, 11:54 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave

Default have to return everything to currys?

You can buy a repayment remote control from www.cpc.co.uk ,
www.grandata.co.uk or www.satcure.co.uk
I would rather do that than trust the returns/replacement system of Curry's.
Bewarned - then can take absolutely ages to process a return.

"coulthard" wrote in message
.. .
Hi

I have a nokia media master free view box. The handset has broken, so
currys have aggreed to replace it.
However they say I have to send back the free view box, cables etc as

well.

I have no idea why they need me to send back everything when its just the
handset that is faulty.
The problem is I have lots of cables and scart leads about so I wondered

if
anyone knew if it mattered if they got back the exact same cables that

came
with it so long as they get the same type of cable?

Thanks

Phil