Twins Rules - Sometimes

Old July 19th 03, 01:02 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Richard Watkinson

Default Twins Rules - Sometimes

'I had a gig in Hull tonight'...

....and when I returned Twins had faithfully recorded The Archers,
Corrie, Eastenders and the Celtic connections on BBC4

Furthermore I remember watching some bits of Connections in January
on my older Pace DTR 735 and the picture quality was far superior
tonight.

The odd crashes but no failed recordings yet other than one early on
which would not play back. I suppose that classes as failed but it was
there - I just could not replay it.

Richard