No Channel Cease Warnings Anymore?

Old July 18th 03, 08:11 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Steve

Default No Channel Cease Warnings Anymore?

Is it just me, or are the warnings about channels ceasing, still being sent?
I have had nothing today.. Is anyone still getting them?

Steve

Old July 18th 03, 08:58 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dom Robinson

In article , steve590888
@mail2me.com says...
Is it just me, or are the warnings about channels ceasing, still being sent?
I have had nothing today.. Is anyone still getting them?

I believe that feature ceased without warning.
--

Dom Robinson Gamertag: DVDfever dom at dvdfever dot co dot uk
/* http://DVDfever.co.uk (editor)
Old July 18th 03, 08:59 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
David

"Steve" wrote in message
Is it just me, or are the warnings about channels ceasing, still being

sent?
I have had nothing today.. Is anyone still getting them?

Only one of my 3 connected boxes recieved it so far.
--
Regards,
David

Please reply to News Group.

Old July 19th 03, 07:47 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
David

"Dom Robinson" wrote in message

I believe that feature ceased without warning.
--

Oh, is there hope a change of heart by Sky and the 3 national broadcasters,
and we might not loose them.

Please reply to News Group.

Old July 19th 03, 08:31 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave Fawthrop

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 07:47:41 +0100, "David"
wrote:

| "Dom Robinson" wrote in message
|
| I believe that feature ceased without warning.
| --
|

| Oh, is there hope a change of heart by Sky and the 3 national broadcasters,
| and we might not loose them.

Make sure that the *present* users do not loose out, but change the system
for new users?

Big Deal!

$ky, ITV, Ch4 and Ch5 should be forced to provide the Beeb programs and the
rest of the Anologue 5 subscription free for all. GBP120 one time purchase
of the hardware would IMO be OK.

Dave Fawthrop Reading threads which are both
bottom and top posted is a pain in the *rs*. Posts should be trimmed
and bottom posted. http://www.usenet.org.uk/usenet-information.html
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt

Old July 22nd 03, 10:50 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mike Dann

"David" wrote in message

"Steve" wrote in message
Is it just me, or are the warnings about channels ceasing, still being

sent?
I have had nothing today.. Is anyone still getting them?

Only one of my 3 connected boxes recieved it so far.
--
Regards,
David

Please reply to News Group.

I have never seen a message like those described. I have an old FTV card...

Mike.