Latest FTV card in another digibox?

Old July 17th 03, 05:37 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Steve

Default Latest FTV card in another digibox?

Can anyone tell me whether a lastest bbc FTV card will work in a second
digibox? A friend just called me to ask, and I didn't know the answer...
His main digibox has snuffed it, and he has a backup box upstairs.... He is
thinking of using the backup box downstairs until he can get the other
sorted..... So, will the card need activating in the new box, or will it
stuff the card up using it in another box?

Thanks
Ste

Old July 17th 03, 06:47 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Brian McIlwrath

Steve wrote:
: Can anyone tell me whether a lastest bbc FTV card will work in a second
: digibox?

It will work! Only the BBC channels (but not any longer!) and Sky's
Premium Movies/Sports needed a matched card.