BBC1 Local on Sky 101

Old July 17th 03, 10:41 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave

Default BBC1 Local on Sky 101

Bryan Jones writes
My parents had Sky installed last month.
On channel 101 they get BBC 1 London despite living in Lancashire.
103 gives the correct ITV 1 region (Granada).
Is this the way it is (i.e. I believe they can key in 948 to get BBC 1
Manchester).
Any advice would be appreciated as my parents are elderly and I am looking
for the correct region on 101 as a solution.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/reception/dsat_free_to_air.shtml
http://www.bbc.co.uk/reception/regionalnewsdsat.shtml

Which I take to mean that from around 29th July, you should get the
correct local BBC1 region on 101.

--
Dave