New Sony Set Top Box

Old July 16th 03, 10:33 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Chimp

Default New Sony Set Top Box

Freeview digital receiver
Integrated Power Supply
Full Remote Control
2 SCART Sockets
RF Output
Optical Output
Near instantaneous Digital Text
One Touch Recording with any SMARTLINK VCR
Vertical, or Horizontal design

There is a picture on my site if anybody is interested, it retails for £130.
Looks pretty good compared to the others around the price range

Old July 16th 03, 10:46 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jaime

Freeview digital receiver
Integrated Power Supply
Full Remote Control
2 SCART Sockets
RF Output
Optical Output
Near instantaneous Digital Text
One Touch Recording with any SMARTLINK VCR
Vertical, or Horizontal design

There is a picture on my site if anybody is interested, it retails for

£130.
Looks pretty good compared to the others around the price range

Sorry whats the address of your site?

Thanks

Jaime

Old July 17th 03, 08:05 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Chimp

"CyberSOGA" wrote in message
Stock?

Due at the end of August AFAIK

Old July 17th 03, 11:01 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Neil Deadman

Does it do all the Interactive functions like idtv's do?

i.e. will I be able to use the RED button to get the extras from BBC etc.

I'm not sure if other boxes do it, but my DEC2000 doesn't!!!

Neil

Old July 17th 03, 11:06 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Chimp

"Neil Deadman" wrote in message
Does it do all the Interactive functions like idtv's do?

i.e. will I be able to use the RED button to get the extras from BBC etc.

I'm not sure if other boxes do it, but my DEC2000 doesn't!!!

I don't see why not, the Panasonic box does them fine (A little bit slow,
but the Sony promises to be faster)

Old July 17th 03, 06:15 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
SeŠn Meehan

Can anybody find any more info on this on the Web, because I can't. Sony UK
and .COM don't mention it at all.
news