2 metre Scart leads?

Old July 15th 03, 06:32 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
JWBA68

Default 2 metre Scart leads?

Does anyone know where I can get 2 metre scart leads?
I can only find 1.5m 3m or 5 m.

TIA
Burkey
Old July 16th 03, 08:11 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mike GW8IJT

"JWBA68" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can get 2 metre scart leads?
I can only find 1.5m 3m or 5 m.

TIA
Burkey

Buy a 3m lead & coil up the surplus using a cable tie.
Mike.

---

Old July 16th 03, 08:20 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave

"JWBA68" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can get 2 metre scart leads?
I can only find 1.5m 3m or 5 m.

TIA
Burkey

Go cpc !! Superb value.

http://custom1.farnell.com/cpc/produ...Catalogue&prod
uct%5Fid=30872

Old July 16th 03, 09:00 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Tim Mitchell

In article , Dave
writes

"JWBA68" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can get 2 metre scart leads?
I can only find 1.5m 3m or 5 m.

TIA
Burkey

Go cpc !! Superb value.

If they actually have what you want in stock, which is rare.
--
Tim Mitchell
Old July 16th 03, 05:42 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
adrian

http://www.mkcables.com

Old July 17th 03, 09:59 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave

"Tim Mitchell" wrote in message
In article , Dave
writes

"JWBA68" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can get 2 metre scart leads?
I can only find 1.5m 3m or 5 m.

TIA
Burkey

Go cpc !! Superb value.

If they actually have what you want in stock, which is rare.
--
Tim Mitchell

Not had that problem to be honest - last order for 84 SCART cables was
delivered complete within 2 days.

Old July 18th 03, 12:32 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Wrightsaerials

30 were for the development lab, 50+ for colleagues jumping on the bulk
order bandwagon!

It's worth knowing that CPC will often give really good prices on large orders
if you ring up and ask. I needed 750 coax flyleads and they did them for 25%
less than their 'cheapest' price.