IDTV Recommendations

Old July 14th 03, 04:10 PM posted to alt.video.digital-tv,uk.media.home-cinema,uk.tech.digital-tv
David

Default IDTV Recommendations

I did have one, but it soon was out of date on the digital side. Had to get
rid and buy a 'normal' Tv and a seperate box.
I would suggest a seperate Tv and adaptor box is the best choice for any
possible changes.
A bonus is tjat you have a greater choice of Tv sets.

--
Regards,
David

Please reply to News Group.

"Neil Deadman" wrote in message
I'm looking to get a new TV (around 28" due to space limitations) and want
to get an Integrated Digital TV. I already have a Hauppauge DEC2000-T

which
I use with my PC to record programmes.

Anyone have any recommendations or possibly ones to keep away from? Maybe
some of you know of some new releases coming soon?

Thanks

Neil