More Scart advice please.....

Old July 14th 03, 09:37 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave

Default More Scart advice please.....

"Willie" wrote in message
news
I have a Pace Twin which feeds a DVDR880 TV output from Twin (rgb) to
Aux2 (rgb) input on DVDR.

When I switch the Twin on, it switches the DVDR on and goes into
record.

Is this pin8 on the Scart, and if I cut it will it affect my 16/9 4/3
detection?

Alternatively how do I 'tell' the Twin to stop sending the record
signal to the DVDR?
It's set to Harddisc atm.
Ta

Willie

Set the SAT Record menu option in the DVDR to Off. Then you can leave pin 8
connected.

Old July 14th 03, 12:10 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Wills

"Dave" wrote:

"Willie" wrote in message
news
I have a Pace Twin which feeds a DVDR880 TV output from Twin (rgb) to
Aux2 (rgb) input on DVDR.

When I switch the Twin on, it switches the DVDR on and goes into
record.

Is this pin8 on the Scart, and if I cut it will it affect my 16/9 4/3
detection?

Alternatively how do I 'tell' the Twin to stop sending the record
signal to the DVDR?

Set the SAT Record menu option in the DVDR to Off. Then you can leave pin
8 connected.

Cheers.
Better late than never.

I have already cut cable 8, which *doesn't* affect the 4/3 16/9 detection
btw.

Willie