Six GUARANTEED Paid Sign Ups ARE Money

Old July 14th 03, 02:03 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Java Jive

Default Six GUARANTEED Paid Sign Ups ARE Money

Did I read that right - has this spammer really put his email in the clear?
The domain certainly exists, so if nothing else I guess his postmaster can
be spammed. With a bit of luck RSN he should get a salutory demo of an
expression involving petards ...

I grieve for him not!

I suggest we forward all our spam to him for starters ...

:-)

"steve parkes" wrote in message
Six GUARANTEED Paid Sign Ups ARE Money

Hello Fellow NetMarketer,

Get Your FREE**SIX GUARANTEED Paid Sign Ups**
**UNLIMITED Income**
**Paid DAILY**
**NO Sponsoring Required**
**Join with the Financial Peace TEAM**

http://www.globaldailypay.com/morewealth

If YOU really want to make money online,
***THIS WILL DO IT!***

Do you want to be guaranteed PAID signups in your downline
and not just signups that stay free and never upgrade? How
about NO SPONSORING REQUIRED! Get Your Six Guaranteed
Sign Ups NOW!! The Financial Peace TEAM is $uccesssful!

Creating Wealth With...
The Most POWERFUL International Program On The Net!

Experts say that we are presented with only TWO great
opportunities in our lifetime. We don't know if this is
your first or your second....but we do know that
****THIS IS ONE OF THEM!****

Best Regards,
Financial Peace TEAM

Old July 14th 03, 10:04 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Gavin Gillespie

"Java Jive" wrote in message
Did I read that right - has this spammer really put his email in the

clear?
The domain certainly exists, so if nothing else I guess his postmaster

can
be spammed. With a bit of luck RSN he should get a salutory demo of an
expression involving petards ...

I grieve for him not!

I suggest we forward all our spam to him for starters ...

At last these companies are getting the message.
The web page is now showing:-

"The URL that you are trying to view is not available.
This user has been banned due to the sending of spam email.

The user's website is deactivated by the administration. If you feel you
have reached this notice by error, please email the administration at"

Old July 14th 03, 12:39 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Stuart

"Java Jive" wrote in message

I suggest we forward all our spam to him for starters ...

May I suggest you think twice?

Spammers run and leave others to handle all the failed mail generated by the
actions of anti-spammers who may not realise the unintended consequences of
their attempted DoS...

--
Stuart

Old July 14th 03, 01:43 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Java Jive

As the smiley suggests, it was a joke. You wouldn't actually want to do
that because you might thereby give him/her your real email address.
Perhaps I should have specifically pointed that out.