aerial recommendations

Old July 13th 03, 08:40 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Steven Templeton

Default aerial recommendations

Just got a setpal and I can receive most of the muxes in my area ( Glasgow )
from the Blackhill transmitter.

However my signal is pretty weak using my ****ey indoor aerial so I wondered
if anyone could recommend a decent loft type aerial for not too many bucks ?

Saw one in Argos for about 9 which looked not bad, but my local aerial
fitter quoted me 25 for one not too dissimilar ???

I am also worried about getting the wrong type of aerial - I want a wideband
but also need to make sure it roughly matches the band the blackhill muxes
are on yes ?

Can anyone help me out ?