Nebula USB, any luck ?

Old July 12th 03, 07:48 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Kipper

Default Nebula USB, any luck ?

Hi
anyone bought one of these ?
Would like a few opinions before taking the plunge.

Keith

---

Old July 14th 03, 05:18 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
[email protected]

I have. Had a PCI card but due to an incompatibility with my
Motherboard I thought I'd try the USB version.

When I got the USB unit it was dead but Nebula sent another out
straightaway and that one has no problems. Stonking good customer
support! My motherboard related problems are gone on the USB version
and it just works great. Signal strength is a few db better with it
too.

Only problem I have is with the standby not working and tuning missing
some stations but these fixes are said to be in v3.