Push it up a bit further, Big Boy!

Old July 11th 03, 01:37 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Wrightsaerials

Default Push it up a bit further, Big Boy!

That's what the wife said to our rather stout gardener. His extending ladder
wouldn't quite reach the highest loganberrys, and she's mad for them. They're
fantastic this year!
Bill

Laugh at our Rogue's Gallery
Admire the antiquities in Albert's Attic
Marvel at our breathtaking Aerial Photography
All anoraks MUST visit
http://www.wrightsaerials.tv/index.html
Old July 14th 03, 01:59 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Ian

That's what the wife said to our rather stout gardener. His extending
ladder
wouldn't quite reach the highest loganberrys, and she's mad for them.

They're
fantastic this year!
Bill

They're coming to take you away HA-HA! They're coming to take him away
HA-HA! They're coming to take him away ......

Perhaps Mr Wright has been up on a black slate roof in the sun for too long?