Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pete Cross
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) November 13th 08, 01:00 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 4
Posted By Pete Cross
more adventures as I emulate my son

Bill Wright wrote:
"Andy Burns" wrote in message
Bill Wright wrote:

an old Sony IDTV. Tried a...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) November 13th 08, 12:52 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 78
Posted By Pete Cross
Found at last - decent TV coax plugs!!

Against my better judgement I bought some plugs from Do-it-all. A pack of 4.
2 of them had stripped threads. They all had a grub screw to clamp the
centre wire to the pin, one had such a big domed...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) October 10th 08, 02:03 PM Posted to alt.radio.digital,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 473
Posted By Pete Cross
Channel 4 pulls out of DAB

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
DAB sounds worse than FM [email protected] wrote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008/oct/10/channel4-radio

FM...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) March 3rd 08, 12:41 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 9
Posted By Pete Cross
Virgin V+ Remote Control Sensor

ChrisM wrote: