Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Philippe Gautier
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) November 13th 06, 08:31 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 13
Posted By Philippe Gautier
Telewest's French channel - any good? Need a channel for learningFrench.

Vaughan wrote:

The French channel on Telewest (TV5) is very good and there's loads to
watch - like you I use it to improve my French and they do have a superb
range of French films and TV...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) October 17th 06, 09:02 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 7
Posted By Philippe Gautier
Group A aerial advice for Palace with a problem on Ch22

wrote:
Here's an interesting thought: before i embarked on this sorry journey
i had a pair of old Group A aerials on the mast. They were one above
the other, a foot or so...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) September 26th 06, 02:53 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 12
Posted By Philippe Gautier
Subtitles

André Coutanche wrote:
Trevor Wright wrote:
Thanks to Andre and Philippe - the helpful French contingent.

I can't speak for Philippe, but I'm British, dammit ;-) . Though as
I and my name...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) September 26th 06, 10:07 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 12
Posted By Philippe Gautier
Subtitles

Trevor Wright wrote:
In message , Philippe
Gautier writes
Yep! I just switched from Telewest to a nice...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) September 21st 06, 01:51 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 12
Posted By Philippe Gautier
Subtitles

Matt Overton wrote:
Is it me or is it a bit **** the way you can't switch subtitles on and off
at will on cable and satellite??? Whilst my freeview boxes and freeview
telly both have nice...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5