Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 1.73 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Peter
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) November 3rd 08, 05:05 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 22
Posted By Peter
Foxsat HD PVR Announced

In message , Kennedy McEwen
writes
In article , Ian
writes

The...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) July 3rd 08, 12:43 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 11
Posted By Peter
Sky+ requirements

Thank for the answer, was unsure but now confirmed.

Cheers

Pete

In message , Paul Martin
writes
In article...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) July 2nd 08, 10:48 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 11
Posted By Peter
Sky+ requirements

Can I ask
If I cancel my Film Subs to Sky
Will I still be able to watch the films I have kept, to watch over and
over
on my Sky+ system

Cheers
Pete
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) June 29th 08, 06:45 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 4
Posted By Peter
PS3 Newsgroup help

Hi
I am after help with configuring a PS3 for streaming Movies(Divx) or
whatever is possible if any through my TV from my PS3 & computer
I know this is NOT the correct Newsgroup.

but wondered if...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) January 13th 08, 10:13 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 14
Posted By Peter
Blu-ray - Anyone got a player?

I have the PS3 (60gb)

Blu Ray films are Excellent.
Games I leave to the G/Bairns
I keep trying to get it to go though my computer for streaming but !!!!
Audio off my HD is fine BUT cannot access the...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) December 21st 07, 05:37 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 3
Posted By Peter
Sky anytime Query

Hi
Can Sky Anytime be tailored.
i.e. I get Kids BUT I do not subscribe so no can watch them !!
is there any option to omit kids ??

Cheers
Pete
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) November 17th 07, 02:03 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 11
Posted By Peter
FTA HD feed, Sky dish

Hi

A query I have a spare digital aerial installed, as I got sky + and they
would not touch my dish as it was deemed unsafe to alter, owing to it
being on a chimney stack on a bungalow (BUT...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) November 17th 07, 02:03 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 13
Posted By Peter
FTA HD feed, Sky dish

Hi

A query I have a spare digital aerial installed, as I got sky + and they
would not touch my dish as it was deemed unsafe to alter, owing to it
being on a chimney stack on a bungalow (BUT...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) September 26th 07, 09:33 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 1
Posted By Peter
Media Box (Streamers)

Hi

I do not know if this is the right NG BUT hope so.
I am after advice re :-

Freecom Wireless Network MediaPlayer-350 WLAN 500GB
and a
HD MediaBox MB100 by (Pixelmagic)

Wondered if there are...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) September 5th 07, 11:09 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 10
Posted By Peter
Sky Films & Volume (lack)

In message , Dave Healey
writes

Cheers
Pete

Is it a Sky, Sky + or Sky HD box ?

It is a Sky+ box
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) September 2nd 07, 11:52 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 10
Posted By Peter
Sky Films & Volume (lack)

Hi
Just got the film package on a 3 months trial.
BUT I am very disappointed with the volume on some of the channels.
Usually we watch the TV at the setting on the TV of 30 UT when watching
some of...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) June 16th 07, 09:27 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 40
Posted By Peter
Sky + & Telephone socket

Hi
Just had Sky+ fitted as an inducement to go back to sky.
Engineer plugged a filter(ADSL) into the socket on install
the when complete unplugged it and said "you need a filter" and took his
away,...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) June 8th 07, 08:41 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 7
Posted By Peter
Sky+

In message ,
systemtek writes
On 5 Jun, 18:36, "Bob Lucas" wrote:
"systemtek"...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) May 23rd 07, 07:11 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 2
Posted By Peter
Sky + & moving box question

Hi
I have cancelled my sky BUT am wondering if I get sky+ installed and
they move my existing box to the bedroom. and the original is replaced
by a sky+ box.
Then I just get the basic sub say 15 ppm...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) May 16th 07, 07:00 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 7
Posted By Peter
Getting Free Stuff Off Sky Question

In message , Katash
writes

Did you go for a second Sky+ box or a bog standard box?

I did multi-room online about 8...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) April 26th 07, 09:07 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 26
Posted By Peter
Humax PVR v Freeview

In message , Dave Farrance
writes
I've been meaning to buy a PVR for a while now because I do find that
all...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) April 13th 07, 09:12 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 5
Posted By Peter
Channel list

Hello
I have now cancelled subscription to Sky but was thinking of getting
another satellite receiver
BUT I do not know if channels such as :-

TCM
Sci Fi
Discovery channels
Living channels
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) January 23rd 07, 01:15 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 0
Posted By Peter
Remote control question

Would a Topline 8 control a Toshiba DVD/VCR recorder as well as a
Toshiba Digital TV ??
as well as a Panasonic Sky box

Apologies if this is wrong newsgroup I am a loss as to which is the
correct...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) October 22nd 06, 05:17 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 12
Posted By Peter
Can i pick up my SKY tv through my Freeview Box

In message , Adrian A
writes
Dave Fawthrop wrote:
On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 09:45:20 +0100, "Adrian A"
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19