Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 4.57 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Wills
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) January 2nd 04, 02:02 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 1
Posted By Wills
Pace Twin - does it record subtitles?

JPG wrote:

We have hearing difficulties and the ability to record subtitles (in picture)
by recording the ntl digital feed is a boon.

Does the Pace Twin have the ability to record...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) January 2nd 04, 01:59 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 2
Posted By Wills
Pace Twin and ITV News

I noticed something odd that I have never seen before with the Pace Twin.
When I archive a 16x9 program to VHS and then play it back from the VCR,
the TV automatically switches to proper...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 28th 03, 05:01 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 0
Posted By Wills
Pace Twin mailing list?

Exiddor wrote:

I vaguely remember someone mentioning a mailing list (maybe Yahoo?) dedicated
to the Pace Twin recorder, but I can't find this anywhere.

Not a mailing list...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 28th 03, 04:56 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 3
Posted By Wills
Pace Twin Standby Mode

Sen Chao Fang wrote:

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 10:54:45 GMT, Malcolm (itsonlyme) wrote:

On 28-Dec-2003, Sen Chao Fang wrote:

When making a timed...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 24th 03, 01:15 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 2
Posted By Wills
JVC HRXVS20 Multi region code

Hi,

anyone know if it's possible to convert this to multiregion?

Ta

Will
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) December 17th 03, 09:10 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 4
Posted By Wills
Eurosport/Tivo/Guide data

"Iain Miller" wrote:

I'm On NTL cable - does anyone else find Tivo's guide data bears no
resemblance to what's actually on Eurosport? More often than not what I asked
it to...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 15th 03, 05:39 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 12
Posted By Wills
News 24 ARRRGGGHHH

"Ian McMillan" wrote:

Chris Ashby wrote in message

The DOG is so large it was actually obscuring...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 14th 03, 04:59 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 15
Posted By Wills
DAB or Freeview

I asked....

I don't know whether to buy a DAB radio or a Freeview reciever using it for
radio only
I listen mainly to classical music, mostly Radio3.

Thanks very much. I mine of information...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 10th 03, 01:03 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 5
Posted By Wills
pace twin software

"D Mumford" wrote:

Can anyone help me with this.

I have the original software on my twin, what can i expect from the new one
this week-end, and how many updates...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 5th 03, 09:14 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 18
Posted By Wills
Pace Twin - any alternatives.

[dot]co[dot]uk (Simon Gardner) wrote:

In article , "Cuzman"
wrote:

The Pace Twin only has a 20GB...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 5th 03, 09:08 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 10
Posted By Wills
pace or humax

Roger Wilmut wrote:

In article , "D Mumford"
wrote:

Whats the latest software version?

Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 2nd 03, 05:51 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 13
Posted By Wills
Solar eclipse over Antarctica

Looking at those stunning photos of the deep universe - especially after
imbuing a few drams of Bonnie Prince Charlie - it certainly makes one
depressingly aware of what an insignificant speck...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) November 30th 03, 11:38 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.media.home-cinema
Replies: 11
Posted By Wills
DVD Recorder Question

"Brownie" wrote:

Quite simply I'm considering a hard drive recorder and DVD recorder, something
like the Pace Twin and a DVD recorder like a Philips DVDR70 as I want...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) November 23rd 03, 05:49 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 13
Posted By Wills
expensive Pace Twin v. cheap Ferguson FDT500

Martin wrote:

I read about that a number of times on this group, but I could never see what
the problem was. Maybe there are much higher quality boxes out there that make
my...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) November 19th 03, 01:37 PM Posted to alt.radio.digital,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 143
Posted By Wills
UK Vehicle number plates [was UK Government's "Digital" Advisor]

Richard L. wrote:

In message
"Andy Wade" wrote:

"Peter Hayes" wrote...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) November 19th 03, 01:34 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 12
Posted By Wills
newbie twinview problems

"GroovYF" wrote:

OK cheers. As I've just bought it, I also think I've just missed a software
update. (manually trying it via the menu reports no...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) November 3rd 03, 10:44 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 2
Posted By Wills
sony video

"Radiohead" wrote:

"SCAREY-B.HERE-ON-THE.NET" wrote in message
recently we had some...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) November 2nd 03, 05:30 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 9
Posted By Wills
Pace Twin Flash problem

"Barry" wrote:

"Simon Slavin" @localhost wrote in message
In article...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) October 31st 03, 05:42 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 9
Posted By Wills
Pace Twin Flash problem

[Posted and mailed]

"Barry" wrote:

Hi - I've tried 6 times tonight to upgrade the software on my Twin Pace box -
all goes well until it starts flashing and after a...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) October 28th 03, 07:21 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 8
Posted By Wills
Pace Twin fails again

"Oyl" wrote:

This is an _excelent_ product. I have had mine for 4 months now, and had
only one misrecording. I remember reading on this group that someone
thought it was the...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) October 27th 03, 11:59 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 8
Posted By Wills
Pace Twin fails again

"Oyl" wrote:

Is this another tale of a manufacturer rushing out a partially developed
product in the hope of cornering the market with a killer application.

If it is, then...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) October 21st 03, 10:00 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 4
Posted By Wills
Pace Twin - Digital Teletext software upgrade now available

I can't see much change in it. I may be imagining it but I think the
initialisation picture has changed.

Yes it seems much darker. It always looked sat-up to me.

I hope it gets rid of the...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) October 18th 03, 03:55 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 1
Posted By Wills
Thompson DVD+HDD recorder - does it do Freeview?

Andrew Hodgson wrote:

Ah, I am talking about the product available at:

http://tinyurl.com/rej3

Which goes to:

Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) October 9th 03, 03:27 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 2
Posted By Wills
EPIA M10000 with Nebula DigiTV

"Stuart" wrote:

have you thought about using a modified Xbox as your set top unit? the xbox
media player is amazing.

I just ordered a nebula and hope i can get it...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) October 6th 03, 01:10 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 9
Posted By Wills
Beethoven

(Bill) wrote:

I wonder how many people taped 'Erocia' tonight thinking it is the posh
word for porn. . .

Bill

None, but some might have...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35