Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.69 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Philip Rayne
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) September 9th 03, 09:14 AM Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 34
Posted By Philip Rayne
ITV cutting out on Sky Digital

I thought I was the only one.....

I reported this ages ago on the Tivo forums but becaues I thought it was my
Tivo box about to fail on me. I noticed it mainly on Touch of frost (when
that was on)....
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) July 21st 03, 08:21 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 0
Posted By Philip Rayne
Telewest Widescreen problems

My setup top box is configured to output 16:9. This works fine for a
while - programs are correctly churned out in 16:9 and 4:3 formats where
appropriate. Every now and then I will switch the TV on...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) July 10th 03, 08:31 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 10
Posted By Philip Rayne
Sky Box and s-video

Actually, I am going to get the Panasonic PTAE300 which does accept an RGB
scart (see
http://www.homecinemaheaven.com/prod_info/tvplasma/projector/ptae300.htm)

I have also seen a Quintro automatic...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) July 8th 03, 11:54 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 10
Posted By Philip Rayne
Sky Box and s-video

Actually, you just made me realise something. I have a Tivo, so the output
signal will be coming from that.

I am guessing that the Tivo does not output S-video, so I guess the RGB to
s-video...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) July 8th 03, 10:43 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 10
Posted By Philip Rayne
Sky Box and s-video

I am planning on getting a projector screen, and a new amplifier. I was
thinking of feeding the video directly into the amplifier for most of my
equipment. The projector will only have one...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5