Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 2.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Terry Eden
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) July 4th 03, 08:18 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 2
Posted By Terry Eden
TV License Evasion

DeeInLondon wrote:
What I never understood at Uni was why I needed to have a licence for
my little room at uni halls of residence when

You can get a reduced licence (or rather, a refund of your...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) July 2nd 03, 08:04 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 5
Posted By Terry Eden
TV License Evasion

Bill Bennett wrote:
So, a friend of mine is going to Uni this year, he wants to watch
telly in his dormroom.

Tell him that a term time licence is only ~80 and is a great way to...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2