Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Patrick Navin
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 17th 03, 10:41 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.media.dvd
Replies: 20
Posted By Patrick Navin
Why no stand-alone digital recorder?

Simon Heather wrote:

"Patrick Navin" wrote in message

JPG wrote:

With stand-alone DVD...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 17th 03, 12:34 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.media.dvd

Kez wrote:
"Patrick Navin" wrote in message

Kez wrote:

"Patrick Navin"...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 17th 03, 11:30 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.media.dvd

Kez wrote:

"Patrick Navin" wrote in message

JPG wrote:

With stand-alone DVD recorders...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 17th 03, 11:29 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.media.dvd
Replies: 20
Posted By Patrick Navin
Why no stand-alone digital recorder?

Matti Lamprhey wrote:

"Patrick Navin" wrote...

JPG wrote:

With stand-alone DVD recorders now down below 200 and now 50% +
take-up of...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 17th 03, 11:03 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.media.dvd

JPG wrote:

With stand-alone DVD recorders now down below 200 and now 50% + take-up of
DTTV, why is there not a totally digital DVD recorder available (apart from DTTV
PC Cards such as the...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 9th 03, 10:16 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr,uk.misc
Replies: 37
Posted By Patrick Navin
Buying a Freeview PVR --- Which? Are Pace as bad as they sound?

Ian G Batten wrote:

My gut feeling six months ago was that I wanted a Pace Twin Digital.
But ince then, everything I read about it says that the software is as
buggy as hell, regular updates...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) December 9th 03, 10:16 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr,uk.misc
Replies: 39

Ian G Batten wrote:

My gut feeling six months ago was that I wanted a Pace Twin Digital.
But ince then, everything I read about it says that the software is as
buggy as hell, regular updates...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) November 24th 03, 08:33 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 2
Posted By Patrick Navin
Humax PVR 8000T is out there

Simon Slavin wrote:
In article ,
(Ed) wrote:

It will have a 7 day EPG when that begins on Freeview early next...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) November 18th 03, 02:02 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 8
Posted By Patrick Navin
Fusion digital video recorder

r_mervart wrote:

"Patrick Navin" wrote in message

Simon Slavin wrote:

In article...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) November 18th 03, 11:21 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 8
Posted By Patrick Navin
Fusion digital video recorder

Simon Slavin wrote:

In article ,
"r_mervart" wrote:

Does anyone know if it is already available

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10