Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Debbie
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) August 6th 03, 08:54 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 10
Posted By Debbie
Free Sky BoxOffice

Long lasting durex batteries?

"Chris Vowles" wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 15:50:08 +0100,...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) July 30th 03, 09:30 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 2
Posted By Debbie
BBC NW/Granada

in other words - you no longer need another card, as all regions are
available :-)

"Paul Martin" wrote in message
In article...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) July 29th 03, 12:09 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 7
Posted By Debbie
BBC DOGs

What DOGS???????????? None appear on any BBC 1 regions

http://logofreetv.org/redirect.asp?i=2580

"Walt Davidson" wrote in...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) July 29th 03, 12:06 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.sky,alt.satellite.tv.europe,uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 37
Posted By Debbie
The BBC Regions and those abbreviations

What DOGS??????????

Nothing is visible on any of the BBC 1 regions.

"Chris Vowles" wrote in
message...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) July 29th 03, 12:06 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.sky,alt.satellite.tv.europe,uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 18
Posted By Debbie
The BBC Regions and those abbreviations

What DOGS??????????

Nothing is visible on any of the BBC 1 regions.

"Chris Vowles" wrote in
message...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) July 24th 03, 12:35 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 6
Posted By Debbie
Cannot get Chanel 5

I never try smelling other women, what do you take me for? oh la la :-)

"BillR" wrote in message
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) July 22nd 03, 06:54 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 6
Posted By Debbie
Cannot get Chanel 5

Can anyone help? I have tried all the chemists in my area :-(
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7