Showing results 1 to 25 of 81
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: D Mumford
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) February 12th 04, 12:03 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 0
Posted By D Mumford
off topic , laptop sound recording

Hello i want to be able to record my guitar onto my laptop , i have the
recording software. My sony only has a mic input, i can turn the 20db
increase off but still dont get the best sound.
Does...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) February 12th 04, 12:02 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 1
Posted By D Mumford
off topic : recording music onto a laptop

Hello i want to be able to record my guitar onto my laptop , i have the
recording software. My sony only has a mic input, i can turn the 20db
increase off but still dont get the best sound.
Does...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) February 11th 04, 02:02 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 8
Posted By D Mumford
programming Pace Twin to record

So with the 7day epg there is no way of setting the thing to record , unless
you input the day and time channel yourself?

"D M" wrote in...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) February 11th 04, 08:55 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 22
Posted By D Mumford
Pace Twin + topup tv

We will find out when the new software is made available in march, there
will be a menu for the card details

"Brownie" wrote in...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) February 11th 04, 08:55 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 26
Posted By D Mumford
Pace Twin + topup tv

We will find out when the new software is made available in march, there
will be a menu for the card details

"Brownie" wrote in...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) February 8th 04, 09:20 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 14
Posted By D Mumford
Top Up TV and conspiracy theories.....

I have had sky on and off for years and i dont think i have ever watched sky
one, its all rubbish and the same show for hours on end.

In case you wonder i use sky for mtv2 and guitar type stuff.
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) February 7th 04, 07:27 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 21
Posted By D Mumford
The card sharps

What are card sharps?? Does he mean sharks?

"Ian" wrote in message
"Bill" wrote in...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) January 29th 04, 04:49 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 2
Posted By D Mumford
Re pay tv could come to freeview.

Call it Payview or Skyview
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) January 29th 04, 02:19 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 35
Posted By D Mumford
Pay TV could come to Freeview

None of the current channels are worth paying for

"Geoff" wrote in message
"Jonathan Swift" ...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) January 29th 04, 10:58 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 1
Posted By D Mumford
7 day EPG

Are we all talking about the now and next info , going into more than just
now and next or the channel 54 slow thing.
It would be handy to be able to just press the red button to select
recording of...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) January 20th 04, 06:37 PM Posted to uk.media.home-cinema,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 44
Posted By D Mumford
7 day EPG

Are we all talking about the now and next info , going into more than just
now and next or the channel 54 slow thing.
It would be handy to be able to just press the red button to select
recording of...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) January 13th 04, 05:14 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 1
Posted By D Mumford
Pace Twin No Picture

I know what you mean, but no.
It happened last night for instance when I switched over to watch "night
night" on BBC3 around 10.30pm.
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) January 13th 04, 02:15 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 1
Posted By D Mumford
Pace Twin No Picture

I have the latest software on my twin , but when changing channels to BBC3
or BBC4 for example, i get the sound but no picture. The BBC Interactive bit
loads. I have to reboot the twin to correct...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) January 9th 04, 01:59 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 28
Posted By D Mumford
8 Tescos now selling digiboxes [Was: Getting free channels after cancelled Sky Subs]

They have Freeview in hereford tesco , but is Moldy talking about sky
digiboxes?

"Alan" wrote in message
In...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) January 9th 04, 01:59 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 30
Posted By D Mumford
8 Tescos now selling digiboxes [Was: Getting free channels after cancelled Sky Subs]

They have Freeview in hereford tesco , but is Moldy talking about sky
digiboxes?

"Alan" wrote in message
In...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) January 5th 04, 02:01 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 6
Posted By D Mumford
Pace Twin Free view upgraded to a 60gb Hard disk doddle

also where is the cheapest place to buy a 80gig drive from, and does anyone
want to buy a 20!!!!

"Spock" wrote in...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) January 4th 04, 05:16 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 4
Posted By D Mumford
optical connections

I bought a 2 into 1 or 1 into optical adapter a while back , but never used
it, you can have it for 5.

"John Doe" wrote in...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) January 3rd 04, 11:41 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 19
Posted By D Mumford
Do people expect too much from freeview?

The channel line up is very basic. If you want the extra bbc channels that's
fair enough, but all the other stuff is filler material and of no interest
to most people. I have freeview myself but you...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) January 3rd 04, 11:30 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 11
Posted By D Mumford
How far off is DD 5.1 on Freeview?

Freeview does not seem to bother about anything like sound.

"Steve Green" wrote in
message...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) January 3rd 04, 11:25 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 5
Posted By D Mumford
Pace twin now 198 at argos

you can order on line.

"Richard Watkinson" wrote in message
Got the last 198 one from Chesterfield Argos today. None left...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) January 3rd 04, 03:31 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 10
Posted By D Mumford
Digital Audio out

why dont you just plufg it in and find out for yourself?

"Richard" wrote in message
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 31st 03, 06:45 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 1
Posted By D Mumford
Pace twin - How do you output short clip?

Can you use the pause?

"Brownie" wrote in message
Say I just wanted to archive a few minutes of recorded video out...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 31st 03, 06:43 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 8
Posted By D Mumford
short scart leads

what page are they on?

"Bill" wrote in message
Does anyone sell short scart leads.

CPC have 21 wire ribbon...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 31st 03, 09:12 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 8
Posted By D Mumford
short scart leads

Does anyone sell short scart leads. You only seem to be able to get 1m ones
where mose items are on top of each other so a 30cm would do.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 81