Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Wik
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) November 25th 03, 05:32 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 25
Posted By Wik
Getting started

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:36:53 +0000, Wik yammered:

Greetings all,

Nomex suit on
As a newbie to this arena, I come seeking knowledge.

[snip replies]

Thanks all that have followed-up;...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) November 25th 03, 07:36 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 25
Posted By Wik
Getting started

Greetings all,

Nomex suit on
As a newbie to this arena, I come seeking knowledge.

We have Telewest cable (analogue, still!) and a nice big widescreen TV,
surround sound, yadda, yadda.

Two things...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2