Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 1.31 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ian
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) August 26th 08, 09:08 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 8
Posted By Ian
PVR advice please

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 17:51:06 +0100, Java Jive wrote:

Bummer! Thanks for the clarification, Mark!

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 17:46:16 +0100, Mark Carver
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) August 25th 08, 10:28 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 8
Posted By Ian
PVR advice please

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 19:12:48 +0100, Java Jive wrote:

Thank you for your time and assistance

I think you are probably going to have to compromise ...

Thought I might!

First of...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) August 24th 08, 01:59 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 8
Posted By Ian
PVR advice please

Hello group,
I would welcome any advice about products you think may be suitable
for my situation, please.

My current set up is a Sky (non-subscription) box with viewing card
and a Panasonic...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 14th 06, 07:16 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 3
Posted By Ian
Receiving BBC digital teletext on non-Sky box?

Hello Group,
Can you help? Fairly new to this satellite TV business...I am
struggling to receive the BBC i teletext service using a non-Sky box
- namely Technomate TMS 1500CI+. I have discovered...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4