Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Carl Hender
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) July 21st 03, 11:01 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 17
Posted By Carl Hender
Freeview - Break up because of too strong a signal

Hi

I had to had a splitter/amp installed but the signal was so strong to one
side an attenuator had to be fitted aswell. So yes, too much signal strength
is just as bad as too little

De wrote:
Is...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) July 3rd 03, 06:56 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 3
Posted By Carl Hender
widesceen on freeview

Thanks everyone. The Thomson seems to be a good box for the money and has
been recommended. I'll probably go for freeview in a couple of months as not
watching too much TV atm.
I got the TV from...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) July 3rd 03, 10:23 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 3
Posted By Carl Hender
widesceen on freeview

Hi

I know this sounds like a newbie question but I need it answered thanks.
I have seen some freeview boxes saying they decode widescreen TV and some
that don't mention it at all.
I have a 32"...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3