Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mugwump
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) October 31st 03, 09:12 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 11
Posted By Mugwump
Turbonet - what would it do for me?

"Zomaar" wrote in message

You can't cancel your phone line, because your broadband uses it...

Not my cable BB...

Sky...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) October 31st 03, 06:35 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 11
Posted By Mugwump
Turbonet - what would it do for me?

so, with Turbonet card, I could do away with my practicaly-redundant phone
line?

What about the subscription? Would I need to continue paying Sky for the
privilege?

Cheers
Mug
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) October 30th 03, 11:25 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 11
Posted By Mugwump
Turbonet - what would it do for me?

Hello,

I'm considering buying a Turbonet card - the main feature of interest would
be the possiblity of recieving programme-info updates via broadband rather
than dial-up. Does it offer such a...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) July 28th 03, 05:18 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 0
Posted By Mugwump
TiVo & 'Voice Me' commander?

Anyone know if the TiVo remote and this voice-activated device (available at
www.iwantoneofthose.co.uk etc.) are compatible?

Regards
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4