Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 1.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Phil
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) May 13th 04, 12:50 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 6
Posted By Phil
Series Link...

K wrote:

On Thu, 13 May 2004 08:32:02 +0100, Phil
wrote:

A pvr seems sensible but want a twin tuner with integrated freeview.

Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) May 13th 04, 07:32 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 6
Posted By Phil
Series Link...

Tom wrote:

I am about to move out of my parents house (with Sky+) into a new apartment
with communal sky dish.

I can't get sky+ because it only has 1 feed, and secondly i dont want to pay
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) May 13th 04, 07:30 AM Posted to uk.media.home-cinema,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 5
Posted By Phil
sky plus questions....

the dog from that film you saw wrote:
happy with my tivo but the idea of dual channel recording appeals to me so
i'm thinking of getting one - probably in addition to the tivo.
so.....

Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) April 28th 04, 07:11 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 15
Posted By Phil
Which FreeView STB to use with TiVo?

Terry Eden wrote:
Neil Jowsey wrote:

Following the recommendations posted to this group I've purchased a
TiVo

Mind if I ask where you got it from and how much?

Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) April 27th 04, 03:16 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 15
Posted By Phil
Which FreeView STB to use with TiVo?

Neil Jowsey wrote:

Hiya,

Following the recommendations posted to this group I've purchased a TiVo and intend
to use this with a second (dedicated to TiVo) FreeView STB. This gives me the...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) April 13th 04, 07:50 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 6
Posted By Phil
TiVO-Like PC application

MythTV

www.mythtv.org

Mark Kelly wrote:

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:51:05 +0100, "Khyle"
wrote:

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6