Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sam
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) April 5th 17, 01:58 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 27
Posted By Sam
Smart tvs dumb

The current Humax PVR doesn't seem to recognise when a series has finished.
Maybe the old model didn't either. If you record a lot, it's a pain to find
recorded programs especially as it...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) March 8th 17, 04:23 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 20
Posted By Sam
PS - terrible confusion

On 08/03/2017 17:11, Sam wrote:
On 08/03/2017 16:33, Brian Gaff wrote:
then, shock horror
ITV was going to be transmitted on the very high frequency of band III.
Loads of scrambling later...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) March 8th 17, 04:11 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 20
Posted By Sam
terrible confusion

On 08/03/2017 16:33, Brian Gaff wrote:
then, shock horror
ITV was going to be transmitted on the very high frequency of band III.
Loads of scrambling later weird dodgy conversions came out...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) February 7th 17, 06:24 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 27
Posted By Sam
BBC1 Scheduling - Contempt for Viewers?

On 07/02/2017 19:13, Roderick Stewart wrote:
On Tue, 7 Feb 2017 18:56:37 +0000, Sam wrote:

Each episode, unless a two part one, contains a "self contained" story
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) February 7th 17, 06:21 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 27
Posted By Sam
BBC1 Scheduling - Contempt for Viewers?

On 07/02/2017 19:12, tim... wrote:

"Sam" wrote in message
On 07/02/2017 18:21, tim... wrote:

"Sam"...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) February 7th 17, 05:56 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 27
Posted By Sam
BBC1 Scheduling - Contempt for Viewers?

On 07/02/2017 18:21, tim... wrote:

"Sam" wrote in message
On 07/02/2017 15:45, tim... wrote:

"Sam"...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) February 7th 17, 04:08 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 27
Posted By Sam
BBC1 Scheduling - Contempt for Viewers?

On 07/02/2017 15:45, tim... wrote:

"Sam" wrote in message

In this case particularly (a series made up of...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) February 6th 17, 03:19 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 27
Posted By Sam
BBC1 Scheduling - Contempt for Viewers?

In this case particularly (a series made up of self contained stories),
I wouldn't get your 'pants in a twist. I'm sure it'll all work out right
in the end. You'll see/record all 15 episodes...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) February 5th 17, 02:44 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 53
Posted By Sam
700 MHz clearance starts March 1

On 05/02/2017 14:02, tim... wrote:

"Ian Jackson" wrote in message

Is there no facility to do a manual tune -...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) February 4th 17, 05:10 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 27
Posted By Sam
BBC1 Scheduling - Contempt for Viewers?

On 04/02/2017 17:33, Dickie mint wrote:
On 04/02/2017 16:25, Sam wrote:
For our sins we record and watch Father Brown on BBC1. Series 4 has just
finished and a new series starts next week....
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) February 4th 17, 03:25 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 27
Posted By Sam
BBC1 Scheduling - Contempt for Viewers?

For our sins we record and watch Father Brown on BBC1. Series 4 has just
finished and a new series starts next week. This will be series 5? No
way - the schedule shows that they start off with the...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 1st 16, 02:10 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 33
Posted By Sam
Co-as cable: truth or nonsense?

On 01/12/2016 13:50, Terry Casey wrote:
In article , says...

Which is why 6.25" co-ax used on main stations like Emley has a
tubular...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12