Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: R B Burgoyne
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) September 26th 13, 09:00 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 11
Posted By R B Burgoyne
Falling on deaf ears

I have lived id this spot in the West Midlands for 74 years, 4 days before
WW2 started, my age then about five and a half years. With no electricity or
mains water Dads business making wooden...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) November 30th 12, 06:17 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 109
Posted By R B Burgoyne
BBC let something slip through today

Pre NHS about 1946 in late August I was walking the two miles home from
school along the A41 in Warwickshire, the blackberries were in great
abundance on the roadside brambles. I picked and popped...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2