Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SimonM
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) October 24th 15, 04:52 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast
Replies: 118
Posted By SimonM
Do we need Freeview?

On 24/10/15 17:42, hwh wrote:
On 20/10/15 22:30, J. P. Gilliver (John) wrote:
In message , hwh
writes:
On...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) October 22nd 15, 08:02 AM Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 118
Posted By SimonM
Do we need Freeview?

On 22/10/15 08:22, NY wrote:

I *think* that all units which are named after
people have an initial upper-case letter in the
abbreviation: V, A, S, Bq, Sv, C, F, Hz. I don't
think there are...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) October 21st 15, 08:21 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast
Replies: 118
Posted By SimonM
Do we need Freeview?

On 21/10/15 12:38, Woody wrote:
In terms of tape recording, a very low level of HF signal - commonly
around 100KHz - is applied to the head mixed with the audio, the idea
being that the HF...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) January 23rd 15, 11:06 AM Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 53
Posted By SimonM
"Book Me" +green dot.

On 22/01/15 20:54, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jan 2015 20:02:37 +0000, Indy Jess John wrote:

When we bought our Panasonic recently, the sales droid assured us
it
could record to...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) January 22nd 15, 03:53 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast
Replies: 53
Posted By SimonM
"Book Me" +green dot.

On 22/01/15 14:25, Tim+ wrote:

It's likely that your TV supports recording to a memory device like a USB
stick or hard drive. Does your remote have a "record" button? If so, the
green dot is...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5