Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ian G Batten
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) July 25th 04, 09:15 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 6
Posted By Ian G Batten
Pace Twin and time problems

In article ,
Steve wrote:
Have noticed after the last few days that my Pace Twin seems to be receiving
or most probably not...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) June 25th 04, 02:19 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 8
Posted By Ian G Batten
Pace twin hint

In article ,
Ancipital wrote:
The one gig drives in my alphaserver are also still going fine, but that
is neither here...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) June 25th 04, 08:47 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 8
Posted By Ian G Batten
Pace twin hint

In article ,
Ancipital wrote:
Sorry, hard drives are different, there is significant mechanical stress
when you leave...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) June 25th 04, 08:27 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 2
Posted By Ian G Batten
SKY+ HDD failure

In article ,
Jonathan E wrote:
My concern is that the HDD will pack up again in a few months when the box
is out of...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) January 21st 04, 08:55 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 4
Posted By Ian G Batten
Pace Twin Problem

My wife mailed me (I left before her this morning) with the following
tale of woe:

Much to the children's annoyance, the digital box won't work. It was
showing "8" and wouldn't respond to any...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) January 3rd 04, 11:18 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr,uk.misc
Replies: 37
Posted By Ian G Batten
Buying a Freeview PVR --- Which? Are Pace as bad as they sound?

In article ,
Ian G Batten wrote:

My gut feeling six months ago was that I wanted a Pace Twin Digital.

Bought one. Buggy (Do...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) January 3rd 04, 11:18 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr,uk.misc
Replies: 39

Ian G Batten wrote:

My gut feeling six months ago was that I wanted a Pace Twin Digital.

Bought one. Buggy (Do...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 8th 03, 10:10 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr,uk.misc
Replies: 37
Posted By Ian G Batten
Buying a Freeview PVR --- Which? Are Pace as bad as they sound?

My gut feeling six months ago was that I wanted a Pace Twin Digital.
But ince then, everything I read about it says that the software is as
buggy as hell, regular updates haven't fixed the serious...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) December 8th 03, 10:10 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr,uk.misc