Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ed Crowley
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 15th 03, 03:40 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 1
Posted By Ed Crowley
FA: New Nokia 221T Freeview receiver going cheap!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3064924228&category=29784&rd=1

(Warning: link may wrap)
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) October 31st 03, 09:25 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 2
Posted By Ed Crowley
Can I get UK Gold without a dish?

"Alberto Winston" wrote in message
On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 00:45:23 -0000, "Tezz"
wrote:

"Alberto Winston"...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) October 30th 03, 10:59 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 3
Posted By Ed Crowley
Help unlocking my Panasonic TU-DSB20 digibox??

"Mobius" wrote in message
I know I am probably letting myself in for a tyrade of abuse, however, I
am
but a simple not to...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) October 9th 03, 04:47 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 3
Posted By Ed Crowley
Sky Plus

"Kingy Spod" wrote in message
Ends Tonight

No advertising.
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) October 7th 03, 09:57 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 1
Posted By Ed Crowley
telewest problem can anyone help

"jason cross" wrote in message
i have wired up my telewest box that is in my house with a normal ariel
cable and i can...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) September 25th 03, 10:46 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 17
Posted By Ed Crowley
Currys salesmen

"Clem Dye" wrote in message
Bill wrote:
Speaking with some inside knowledge, I can tell you that the staff of
the
various chains are...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) September 25th 03, 08:50 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 8
Posted By Ed Crowley
[OT] Telewest Pace Box Software Upgrade & Red Dot

"slim" wrote in message
hi all,

apologies if this post is ot here, any suggestions of where it ought to go
would be...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) September 19th 03, 09:45 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 2
Posted By Ed Crowley
quality!

"sixeightsevensix" wrote in message
Freeview should aim for quality not quantity.
Less is more.

More is more.
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) September 5th 03, 03:17 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 24
Posted By Ed Crowley
Audio Distortion review

"Agamemnon" wrote in message
Why should I not be able to listen to Radio 3 or any other music station
in
surround sound. I...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) September 5th 03, 02:10 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 6
Posted By Ed Crowley
via Telwest, is it possible to obtain English ITV regions in...

"J Dowd" wrote in message
"Eddie" wrote in message
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) August 27th 03, 04:47 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 4
Posted By Ed Crowley
Moving from Sky to Freeview

"Ben" wrote in message
Giles Nelson wrote:
I mustn't be alone in considering moving from Sky Digital to Freeview,
now several...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) August 27th 03, 09:38 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 3
Posted By Ed Crowley
Telewest Digital RGB problem with Philips 32PW6506 tv

"Richard Finch" wrote in message
I have seen a similar problem elsewhere in this board, but I'm not
sure if...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) August 14th 03, 02:14 PM Posted to alt.satellite.tv.europe,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 155
Posted By Ed Crowley
'Hollywood in screen battle with BBC'

"Dave" wrote in message
Paul Martin writes
No more so than this sign
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) August 12th 03, 02:23 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 2
Posted By Ed Crowley
Sky minidish orientation

"Daniel" wrote in message
Hello

I've got a sky guy coming round on Thursday to install sky digital. I've
got
a feeling some trees...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) August 6th 03, 02:58 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 1
Posted By Ed Crowley
BURN??

"Ade" wrote in message
I know this is probably not the cleverest question in the world but if I
leave my Sont tv on a Freeview...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) August 6th 03, 02:58 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 0
Posted By Ed Crowley
Nokia 221T

"Wainscotting" wrote in message
I have one of these and was wondering if there was any point in paying for
digital audio...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) July 18th 03, 11:18 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 12
Posted By Ed Crowley
Budget widescreen TV

I got a 28" Akura widescreen from Sainsburys for 250. It works great,
although the speakers don't have much bass (but internal TV speakers are
always crap anyway).

"Anthony G Walker"...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) July 18th 03, 11:16 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 0
Posted By Ed Crowley
have to return everything to currys?

"tHatDudeUK" wrote in message

"Ed Crowley" wrote in message
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) July 8th 03, 12:25 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 4
Posted By Ed Crowley
BBC publish what they think will happen to FTV cards

"Badlad" wrote in message

"K" wrote in message
On Fri, 4 Jul...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) July 8th 03, 10:02 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 3
Posted By Ed Crowley
Nokia 221T

"Marcus Durham" wrote in message

Been given one of these boxes. Found some instructions online, but they
haven't been much help.

Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) July 2nd 03, 02:56 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 2
Posted By Ed Crowley
why bother with a pvr

"D Mumford" wrote in message
Yeah , it was a joke!!!!!

Ho ho ho! Good one!
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) July 2nd 03, 10:53 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 5
Posted By Ed Crowley
TV License Evasion

In my experience they send out threatening letters and nothing else.

"David Hearn" wrote in message
In my experience they...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22