Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Aaa Bbb
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) July 23rd 05, 08:26 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 20
Posted By Aaa Bbb
Wireless Telephone Extender / Sky / ADSL

"Jomtien" wrote in message

The Digibox can clearly dial out so the line is not in question yet
the multiroom call-back...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) July 22nd 05, 09:12 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 20
Posted By Aaa Bbb
Wireless Telephone Extender / Sky / ADSL

Mine is made by Phonex. I've had it nearly 3 years. I don't think the
One-For-All unit was available when I bought this one.

Both the base and extension units are plugged into sockets on the...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) July 21st 05, 06:43 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 20
Posted By Aaa Bbb
Wireless Telephone Extender / Sky / ADSL

My wireless phone extender specifically mentions that it is suitable for
use with phone, fax and modem.

I have observed that the TiVo daily call takes much longer on my
upstairs TiVo (via the...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) July 20th 05, 08:12 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 20
Posted By Aaa Bbb
Wireless Telephone Extender / Sky / ADSL

I've got one of these upstairs. It has a standard Sky box (on a
Multiroom subscription), a BT i-player+ (Freeview box) and a TiVo
connected to it.

The TiVo needed some tweaking of dial prefix...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) August 9th 03, 11:07 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 10
Posted By Aaa Bbb
sky phone calls

"John J Good" wrote in message

I would think that you are something of a special case, having two
subscriptions at the...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) August 9th 03, 09:59 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 10
Posted By Aaa Bbb
sky phone calls

"Tex" wrote in message

For a start, it says nowhere in the contract that the digibox has to be
connected to a 'mains...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6