Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 2.70 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Anth[_7_]
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) February 14th 15, 11:11 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.media.tv.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By Anth[_7_]
Freeview Play... WHY!

"J.B.Treadstone" wrote in message
On Sat, 14 Feb 2015 11:17:17 +0000, Jon wrote:

What is Freeview Play, when is it coming and...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 18th 14, 07:16 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 1
Posted By Anth[_7_]
Dolby Digital and Now box.

"David" wrote in message
On a trial of Sky Movies with my new Now box only tried one movie so far
but I assume Sky do do DD with their...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) October 18th 14, 07:38 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 6
Posted By Anth[_7_]
Am I wasting my time

"madge" wrote in message
The gathered Knowledge base

I recorded a Black and White Movie that was 4:3 but it is...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) September 14th 14, 01:04 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 7
Posted By Anth[_7_]
Channel 241 now active

"David" wrote in message
On 14/09/2014 11:29, Anth wrote:
Channel 241 is now up and running, and as far I can see it seems to
consist...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) September 14th 14, 10:29 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 7
Posted By Anth[_7_]
Channel 241 now active

Channel 241 is now up and running, and as far I can see it seems to consist
mainly of music, Asian language and religious programming, however from my
own point of view it does have one redeeming...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) September 14th 14, 10:04 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 38
Posted By Anth[_7_]
Last night of the proms - HD sound out of sync

"Jeff Layman" wrote in message
Just watching the Last Night of the Proms. Lip sync is definitely out on
BBC1HD, but ok on SD....
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) September 10th 14, 01:07 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 22
Posted By Anth[_7_]
TVPlayer is coming soon to Freeview 241

"Jon" wrote in message ...
On 09/09/2014 09:14 am, Anth wrote:
Will we eventually end up with more streaming channels on Freeview than
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) September 9th 14, 08:14 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 22
Posted By Anth[_7_]
TVPlayer is coming soon to Freeview 241

Will we eventually end up with more streaming channels on Freeview than
broadcast OTA?

http://tvplayer.com/freeview
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) September 4th 14, 08:54 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 28
Posted By Anth[_7_]
Retune tomorrow?

"Ian" wrote in message
In message , John Hall
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) August 30th 14, 12:40 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 23
Posted By Anth[_7_]
Made in Leeds

"David" wrote in message
Emley Moor Freeveiw program 8 is carrying a promo for Made in Leeds.

Likewise channel 8 Mendip carrying a promo...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) August 19th 14, 09:28 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 34
Posted By Anth[_7_]
BBC iPlayer "Bigscreen" closing down in September

"Mark Carver" wrote in message
On 18/08/2014 09:55, Jon wrote:
Great, so no more iPlayer on my 2011 Sony Smart TV...

Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) August 16th 14, 01:27 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 18
Posted By Anth[_7_]
Controlling a devive without a remote

"tim....." wrote in message
Some of you may recall that my Hummy remote is playing up

Well I've lost some more keys now so...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) August 14th 14, 04:41 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 36
Posted By Anth[_7_]
charger for ipad 4

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
Anth wrote:

Back in the early 70s I ran a phone extension into another room, some
time later an...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) August 14th 14, 09:18 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 36
Posted By Anth[_7_]
charger for ipad 4

"the dog from that film you saw" wrote in
message ...
On 13/08/2014 14:59, Davey wrote:
On Wed, 13 Aug 2014 14:25:44 +0100
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14