Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: **The Joy Circuit**
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) October 4th 04, 08:47 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 4
How Reliable is Sky+?

"Andy" wrote in message
I've had Sky+ for 2 months and it has generally been reliable at
recording what I have set it to record....
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) September 17th 04, 02:23 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 7
Half my channels dont work!

"James" wrote in message
Had a problem the last couple of days - half the channels behave like its
bad weather (except it aint)...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) August 30th 04, 03:38 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 10
Rain Effects Signal - What Can I Do ?

"Nigel Heather" wrote in message
Here's my situtation. I have tall oak trees behind my garden and I think
my
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) August 28th 04, 11:57 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 3
Fitting a replacement Sky+ box

wrote in message
My Sky+ hard drive has died after nearly 3 years, and because I've had
other problems with the box...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) August 27th 04, 07:54 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 5
my box is half dead

"Jomtien" wrote in message
**The Joy Circuit** wrote:

I can't believe that a power-cut would fukc my box up,

You...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) August 26th 04, 07:43 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 5
my box is half dead

Had a problem a few weeks ago, lost all the programs in the planner,
phoned sky to report the fault. I was asked to do a full reset of the
box and it was working fine until last night.

I discovered...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) August 2nd 04, 08:44 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 3
Another $ky con.

"Dave" wrote in message
My TV link failed last week.

I probably had something to do with something getting dropped down...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) August 2nd 04, 08:42 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 7
Sky+ Hot Boxes?

"nog" wrote in message
On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 15:56:02 +0100, **The Joy Circuit** wrote:

"Peter" ...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) August 1st 04, 02:56 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 7
Sky+ Hot Boxes?

"Peter" wrote in message
I keep reading messages on here about the Sky+ boxes (or maybe the HDs)
getting very very hot. In...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) July 27th 04, 06:20 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 4
Hard Drive Failure?

"General Panic" wrote in message
Hi guys
Have had + installed for 6 months now and worked fine. In the last few
weeks
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10