Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: KingStew
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 7th 03, 05:29 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 2
Posted By KingStew
Sony iDTV's - Retuning issue - lost "The Hits" & BBCi services

"Annod6" wrote in message
I have recently lost a number of channels when I retuned my Sony iDTV
(KV28dx30) --...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 7th 03, 04:49 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 4
Posted By KingStew
Sony IDTV KD32DX150U "buzzing"

Can any owners of the above sony IDTV or other similar sony models tell me
if their TV makes a buzzing sound when turned on? Mine makes a buzzing sound
from the internal electronics (not the...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) November 1st 03, 02:59 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 0
Posted By KingStew
Nova-t software using SDK

Now that there is an SDK available for the Nova-t from the technotrend.de
website has anyone created any software using it?

Anything will be better than the hauppage crap.

Thanks, Stew
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) July 24th 03, 01:49 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 2
Posted By KingStew
Pace Twin alternatives

I am looking to buy a Pace Twin around beginning of August but am put off by
the problems as stated in this group by Pace Twin users.

I want the functionality of the Pace Twin but I also want it to...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) July 3rd 03, 07:43 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 9
Posted By KingStew
TV License Evasion

What happens when buying online, as I dont recall the vendor stating that
details will be passed to TV Licensing.

Jaime

Generally when buying online one requires the items to be...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) July 2nd 03, 11:40 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 5
Posted By KingStew
TV License Evasion

(can't remember exactly what) with door knocking room checks to verify.

You can just tell them to sod off you know. tv inspectors and uni campus
workers cant enter your room without prior warning....
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) July 2nd 03, 11:37 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 5
Posted By KingStew
Viewing card question

Someone please correct me if im wrong but I thought when your sky sub ended
your sky card automatically becomes a ftv card so will be exactly the same
as the ftv card you have ordered in the range of...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) July 2nd 03, 09:26 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 5
Posted By KingStew
TV License Evasion

In my experience, get a tv licence per flat and that keeps them away. no
need to get one per room.

"Paul D.Smith" wrote in...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8