Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Duncan Fitness
Forum: About This Forum May 24th 15, 05:15 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Duncan Fitness
Cool Old Panasonic digibox ( has it given up the ghost? )

I have only just got round to linking up my DVD player with TV and Digibox. Yes, A bit of a technophobe. But at 52 still willing to learn. Whilst watching the end of the Italian Job (again) I shut...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1