Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: -= F =-
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) February 21st 14, 06:12 AM Posted to comp.sys.raspberry-pi,alt.video.ptv.mythtv,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 6
Posted By -= F =-
Use of the Rasperry Pi as a Mythtv frontend

James Harris wrote:

It seems a good idea to try both XBMC and Mythweb. There are three XBMC
distributions for the Pi mentioned here

first - as a disclaimer, I've never tried XBMC, so I can't do...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) February 19th 14, 07:37 AM Posted to comp.sys.raspberry-pi,alt.video.ptv.mythtv,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 6
Posted By -= F =-
Use of the Rasperry Pi as a Mythtv frontend

Dom wrote:

On 18/02/14 22:55, James Harris wrote:
(For any who don't know, Mythtv is an awesome TV recording and playback
system and the Raspberry Pi is an Arm computer that is tiny and...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2