Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.44 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Adrian A
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 25th 07, 01:57 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 15
Posted By Adrian A
Freesat

TheFug wrote:
Brian McIlwrath schreef:
zii kell wrote:
Otherwise, just buy a FTA receiver and get loads of free channels
bar Sky3 C4 & C5:D

A...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 23rd 07, 11:15 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 14
Posted By Adrian A
Lidl satellite system

Bill (Adopt) wrote:
In article ,
the dog from that film you saw
wrote:
"Krustov" wrote in...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) December 22nd 07, 05:56 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 20
Posted By Adrian A
FTV will there be a HD version?

Conor wrote:
In article , Adrian A
says...

I posted the frigging headers FFS which are completely different to
the ones I'm posting from...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) December 22nd 07, 02:57 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 20
Posted By Adrian A
FTV will there be a HD version?

Conor wrote:
In article , Adrian A says...
Conor wrote:
In article ,
Adrian A says...

Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) December 22nd 07, 10:49 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 20
Posted By Adrian A
FTV will there be a HD version?

Conor wrote:
In article , Adrian A
says...

Posted By Adrian A
FTV will there be a HD version?

Conor wrote:
In article , Adrian A
says...

HEY ****WIT, use you're own usenet ID.

That's the first thing you've got right, replying to...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 20th 07, 12:00 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 14
Posted By Adrian A
Lidl satellite system

Krustov wrote:
As most people on here no doubt already know Lidl sometimes sells
satellite boxes .

Just curious , If i was to unplug my sky digibox and plug in the lidl
satellite box , What...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 19th 07, 02:23 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 15
Posted By Adrian A
Spanish DVB-T receiver used with FreeView (DTT)

PAL-B wrote:

oops, I got your post and my reply a bit muddled, your aim to buy
a cheaper Spainish DVB-T box for use in UK, I got it the wrong way
round, but still same issue, the sound will...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) December 19th 07, 10:36 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 20
Posted By Adrian A
FTV will there be a HD version?

Conor wrote:
In article , Conor
says...
In article , Vass
says...
as subject
Will...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) December 18th 07, 07:49 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 6
Posted By Adrian A
Has Someone Fed This Group A Laxative?

Jeff Gaines wrote:
After being relatively quiet I had around 150 posts appear together,
starting with one dated 18/12/2007 timed 18:10:20 and all the
following posts timed within seconds of...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 18th 07, 10:11 AM Posted to alt.math,uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 45
Posted By Adrian A
Triangle base and height

Roderick Stewart wrote:
In article , Lord Turkey
Cough wrote:
most people most of the time, that would be wider than it is tall.
I'm not...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) December 17th 07, 10:11 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 4
Posted By Adrian A
Sky Freesat Card

Chris wrote:
On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 18:02:14 +0000,
(Alan Pemberton) wrote:

Chris wrote:

Has anyone been able...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 17th 07, 01:48 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 11
Posted By Adrian A
Terrestrial Television transmissions and CO^2 emissions.

Robert Wilson wrote:
Hi,
I doubt anyone will agree with me but do people think that it would be
better if we all went over to satellite television reception?

If you think of all the power...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) December 13th 07, 01:59 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 12
Posted By Adrian A
Sky HD

2pods wrote:
"Michael Chare" wrote in message
"2pods" wrote in message
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) December 12th 07, 09:42 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 12
Posted By Adrian A
Sky HD

2pods wrote:
We currently have Sky+ (had it since it came out) with just the free
channels and pay the 10 a month.

I've been thinking about a HD box.
Assuming for the moment, BBC, ITV, C4...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 12th 07, 05:00 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 20
Posted By Adrian A
detecting video signal ?

Graham W wrote:
"Adrian A" wrote in message
bugbear wrote:
Marky P wrote:
PS: I say Rod, would it work for...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 12th 07, 04:28 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 44
Posted By Adrian A
Feesat Satellite

Brian W wrote:
"Brian McIlwrath" wrote in message
Clem Dye wrote:
... and , if things go according to plan,...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 12th 07, 04:27 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 42
Posted By Adrian A
Looking for 23 inch LCD

CS wrote:
On 12 Dec, 14:13, "Agamemnon" wrote:
"CS" wrote in message

Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 12th 07, 04:25 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 20
Posted By Adrian A
detecting video signal ?

bugbear wrote:
Marky P wrote:
PS: I say Rod, would it work for detecting mains voltages as well?

I find one way of testing mains voltage is to have a length of flex
wired into a plug...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 11th 07, 11:47 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 6
Posted By Adrian A
The great Britsh tradesman

bugbear wrote:
Bill Wright wrote:
I've been to see a customer recently who had a lot of CCTV equipment
installed some time ago. He paid well over the odds for the job. It
never worked...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) December 11th 07, 11:47 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 6
Posted By Adrian A
The great Britsh tradesman

bugbear wrote:
Bill Wright wrote:
I've been to see a customer recently who had a lot of CCTV equipment
installed some time ago. He paid well over the odds for the job. It
never worked...
Forum: uk.tech.tv.sky (Sky Television) December 10th 07, 10:49 PM Posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 3
Posted By Adrian A
Channel 4 HD

The Simpsons wrote:
"The Simpsons" wrote
in message ...
Just noticed on sky 140 but only sd broadcasts on...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 10th 07, 10:55 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 17
Posted By Adrian A
Tevion Micro Freeview Receiver at ALDI

Mark Goodge wrote:

If you're the broadcaster, and you want people to use the red button,
then obviously option 1 is the only possible choice.

Mark

That would be fine if the broadcaster was...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 8th 07, 04:01 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 10
Posted By Adrian A
OT HDMi connections and computers.

David wrote:
"Michael Chare" wrote in

Read the 'PC to HD' thread.
My NEC LCD monitor has a DVI-D input as well as 15 pin min D-SUB. One day
I may get a...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) December 6th 07, 09:40 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 70
Posted By Adrian A
BBC/ITV Freesat website launched

Brian McIlwrath wrote:
In uk.tech.digital-tv Mark Carver wrote:

Also C4HD will be on a BSkyB owned transponder (and thus must be
uplinked by them).

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500