Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Stephen Clarke
Forum: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) January 20th 07, 01:39 AM Posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Replies: 25
Posted By Stephen Clarke
2 questions about DVD recorders

"ah" wrote in message
Thank you very much. How can I tell if it has analog input? It is nowhere (that I can...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) August 27th 06, 10:27 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 55
Posted By Stephen Clarke
Lidl Satellite reciever etc. from 28th August

"Bill (Adopt)" wrote in message ...
In article , Stephen Clarke
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) August 26th 06, 07:58 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 55
Posted By Stephen Clarke
Lidl Satellite reciever etc. from 28th August

"Bill (Adopt)" wrote in message ...

OK ..to try and avoid immediate questions and for any
who are interested - the SL65's list of...
Forum: uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) June 10th 06, 11:29 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 18
Posted By Stephen Clarke
BBC DOG Hide Feature

"Edster" wrote in message ...